- Memorial Day: Remembering Noble Sacrifices
- Love, Sacrifice, Regret, and Resentment • Psych N Sex
- BBC News Navigation
- We dishonor the sacrifices of veterans when the freedom they fought for is denied at home
Memorial Day: Remembering Noble Sacrifices
They have been paid for by the blood of our countrymen and by sacrifice. During World War II, people bought war bonds and did everything they could to support the troops and their families and to stay united. Nobody cried about paying higher taxes because the people understood what sacrifice is all about. Republicans and tea party members claim they love freedom, but they let others do the sacrificing for them. Hall County is just a microcosm of what's going on around the country, from Wisconsin, Minnesota and Wall Street to Washington.
The haves horde up all the money, don't pay their fair share of taxes and take from the middle class and poor. When they are asked to pay their fair share, to sacrifice for their community and country, they refuse to do so and claim that we're socialist to even suggest that they pay their fair share. That is why I support the FairTax. It is time to stop.
It is time to stop allowing law enforcement officers to break the law and not be treated the same as civilians who break the law. It is time someone reevaluates how we investigate polices for the used of force by police, and how that force is deployed. Our laws and court decisions continue to allow these unconstitutional actions to occur with impunity.
It is time that we speak to our elected officials with our vote on election day. It is time we speak with our pocketbooks and wallets to the owners of professional sports teams who tell us that freedom of speech does not apply to the professional athletes who they profit from. At some point our society will understand clearly that the work we have done is not enough. We will acknowledge that money is more important than free speech. We will finally admit the truth that black lives do not matter.gelatocottage.sg/includes/map9.php
Love, Sacrifice, Regret, and Resentment • Psych N Sex
We will be honest that the playing field in life between races is just as uneven as the NFL playing field is between the owners and the players. Silence is not the answer. Acceptance of the status quo is not acceptable. Continued vigilance is what we need.
Courage to speak truth to power is what we need. As long we silence voices of dissent nothing changes and progress is an illusion. As a black man in Milwaukee, this is my daily reality. I served my country in the armed forces in defense of its freedom.
- Sacrifice Quotes - Page 4.
- The Morning Call - We are currently unavailable in your region?
- Young Master (Conflict in the Republic Book 1).
- Game Day Party Food (Recipes by Closet Cooking Book 2)?
- “Basically, I’ve Lived It, Know What I Mean?”: William Strobeck’s SUPREME.
- Albumblätter, No. 2: Leides Ahnung!
- En marchant vers la nuit et locéan (French Edition);
But like so many who share the color of my skin, that freedom remains elusive and an unfulfilled contract with America. I can only hope that someday my white brothers and sisters will wake up to it. And with that awareness will finally come action.
BBC News Navigation
In-your-face racism is back with a vengeance because it never left. We dishonor the sacrifices of veterans when the freedom they fought for is denied at home Posted by Reggie Jackson May 28, Columns , Featured , Reggie Jackson.
- Meet Tara (The John Stories Book 1).
- The Complete Idiots Guide to Starting and Running a Bar.
- 24 Motivational Sacrifice Quotes?
- A Textbook of Belief Dynamics: Theory Change and Database Updating (Solutions Manual only) (Applied Logic Series).
- How to Use Twitter for Business.
- How to Love Without Sacrifice — Milena Nguyen.
- Accessibility links!
Previous Long-term structural challenges reflected in MPS budget. Next New State tax credit law to help finance local affordable housing developments. About The Author. Related Posts. All usage is forbidden.
We dishonor the sacrifices of veterans when the freedom they fought for is denied at home
MI Lists Timeline Newsfeed. Social media platforms allow community damage by evading responsibility to filter out lies. Jeff Cannady: A pioneer of live streaming on social media who disrupted the broadcast industry.